A Drug Free Treatment for Pain
The Fix Medical uses the Erchonia Laser. Erchonia cold laser therapy holds 18 FDA clearances as a safe and effective treatment option. The innovative Erchonia cold laser therapy helps patients avoid the risks and side effects of opioids and conventional surgical treatment options by providing a gentler treatment approach to rejuvenating cells and promoting healing.
How It Works:
- The Erchonia Laser is gently placed over the painful area and your cells absorb the light, promoting your body's natural healing.
- The Erchonia Laser stimulates and facilitates nerve function by treating the mitochondria of your cells.
- The light from the Erchonia Laser promotes healing of the tissues, and in some cases, complete normalization of the damaged tissue.
- Erchonia Laser therapy reduces pain-causing reactions to tissue damage, including inflammation and joint pain.
Laser Therapy Has Been Used to Treat
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Joint Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wound Healing - pre and post surgery
Is It Painful?
The light from the Erchonia Laser causes no pain and there have been no reports of negative side effects of the treatment.