A Drug-Free Treatment for Pain
The Fix Medical uses the Erchonia Laser. Erchonia cold laser therapy holds 18 FDA clearances as a safe and effective treatment option. The innovative Erchonia cold laser therapy helps patients avoid the risks and side effects of opioids and conventional surgical treatment options by providing a gentler treatment approach to rejuvenating cells and promoting healing.
How It Works:
- The Erchonia Laser is gently placed over the painful area and your cells absorb the light, promoting your body's natural healing.
- The Erchonia Laser stimulates and facilitates nerve function by treating the mitochondria of your cells.
- The light from the Erchonia Laser promotes healing of the tissues, and in some cases, complete normalization of the damaged tissue.
- Erchonia Laser therapy reduces pain-causing reactions to tissue damage, including inflammation and joint pain.
Laser Therapy Has Been Used to Treat:
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Joint Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Shoulder Pain
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wound Healing - pre and post surgery
Is It Painful?
The light from the Erchonia Laser causes no pain and there have been no reports of negative side effects of the treatment.
How Laser Helps
Neck and Shoulder Pain
Lower Back Pain